Sunday, October 3, 2010

A New thing

Behold I am about to do a new thing in you my child. And it shall be new only in that it will be a way that you have not walked before. But yet it shall be in line with what you have sought me for and desired of me for a long time. And as you continue to set your heart on me, and look to me alone as your source, I will work on your behalf to produce the very desires of your heart. For you have cried out to me so many times, and you have wondered if I was there and whether I heard your prayers.


I always hear your prayers. And when you place your trust completely in me, and rely completely on me alone to do these things for you, then I will move myself on your behalf. For as my people trust me and cling to me and rely on me alone, I shall respond to their needs. And as you delight yourself in me alone and look to me alone as your joy, I shall fill your heart with gladness.

And I will not only provide the things that you need, but as one that wants to display their love to another, I will also pour out upon you the things you desire. For my heart yearns to give you all things. And when your desire is for me and not for the satisfaction that things bring, then my heart yearns to pour out big things upon you. I delight to do even beyond the things that you have asked me for. Because only then can I fully display my abundant love for you. Only then can I show you that my love is greater than the love of man.

No comments: