Sunday, August 8, 2010

Heavenly father

The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.

(Proverbs 10:2

God looks at the mountains and says, "'But you, O mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruit for My people Israel, for they will soon come home. I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, and I will multiply the number of people upon you, even the whole house of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt” (Ezekiel 36:8-10). God is an incomparable Father who is concerned about the well being of His children.

The Almighty God says, “I have to prepare the land where My people are going to live and multiply with blessings.” The love and compassion in the heart of our God whom we serve and love cannot be fathomed.
The Bible attests that Jesus Christ loved His disciples till the end (John 13:1).

He lovingly asks His disciples, “Children! Have you eaten?” (John 21:5). He cares for you (Psalm 55:22; 1 Peter 5:7). He enquires about your well-being. He desires to know about how you are progressing. He is interested in every minute detail of your day to day activity. Is there no one to care for you? Do you have no permanent place of shelter? Does your child treat you spitefully? Do they hurl words at you that pierce your soul like arrows? Are you forsaken by your parents for following Christian principles? Are you being fired at your workplace? Do you feel unwanted in your classroom? It is to people such as these, who are traversing through valleys of dry bones, like sorrows, sufferings, sickness tears, trials, temptations and tribulations, who experience some sort of an emptiness that God says, “I have a place for you.” (Deuteronomy 32:13).

God calls His children to ride on high places. The heart of God is thrilled when His children are returning to Him. God is concerned that you live in great comfort. God wants to shower His favour upon you. Unlike men He will not condemn, criticize or cast you away. The first promise that God offers is to multiply the number of people and make them settle down on the mountain.

God will multiply the number of people who are lifted to high places. Surely God will lift you and your household to high places and help you to enjoy abundant blessings.

Prayer:

Loving heavenly Father!

You are my only hope in this world that is filled with wicked and evil people. From today onwards, let Your holy presence surround me on all sides and protect me. Please do not forsake me but hold my hand and lead me at all times. In the prayer answering name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray.

Amen

No comments: